Monday, October 27, 2008

CHECK OUT THE ABWE MESSAGE!
In the fall of 2006, I had the privilege of being on the cover of the Message Magazine, our info, encouragement and recruitment magazine for ABWE. Don't get too excited because you know me. I am not famous, I just happened to be the only male missionary candidate in the office when they needed a picture STAT!I will say I am excited about the article written in the Message magazine this month. It is a brief interview about our prefield ministry experience. So many of you were a part of this journey, we praise God for YOU! I am reminded of a phrase from the article, "I know there will be difficult days on the mission field. I also know I have a bank vault full of valuable reminders that this ministry is of God." Check out the full article at http://message.abwe.org/vol56no04/Step-by-Step.html. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers! To check out our testimonies in the ABWE Message magazine from Fall 2006, go to: http://message.abwe.org/vol54no03/Candidate-Class-2006-testimonials.html#D

No comments: